Sunday, March 7, 2010

Upcoming Class

I'm excited about taking a two day class at the end of this month. The class is at The International Sugar Art Collection School of Sugar Art, which is located in Norcross, Georgia, which is just down the road from my house. The International Sugar Art Collection by Nicholas Lodge is the school where Nicholas teaches all levels and aspects of sugar art, cake decorating and cold porcelain. I'll write about it after I take the class and post some pictures.

Here is a description of the class from their website:
Springtime in the Southern States
This is always a fun and popular classic class taught by Nicholas!
Students will create a life-size southern magnolia. You will have to see this magnificent gumpaste creation to believe it! Other flowers covered in class will include the tulip, cherry blossom, daffodil and a dogwood spray. All flowers will include buds and leaves.
Here are two pictures of gumpaste flowers from their webiste, that I'll learn to make.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Monique, My name is Joyce....I´m from Brazil but now I´m living in London. I´m also taking a patisserie course at cordon bleu... wich is about to start... I loved your blog and I´m now following it!
    Best wishes,
    Joy Carrara

    ReplyDelete