Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 41 - Sour dough and Parker House Rolls

Today I made Parker House Rolls (center above) and some shortbread chocolate chip buns. The Parker House Rolls came out tasting and looking good. The shortbread chocolate chip buns (because I don't know what else to call them) is basically a basic bun with chocolate chips mixed in with a shortbread cookie crown. It really tasted pretty good, but I would add more chocolate chips the next time I make it.

I also made Grissini (Bread sticks) and Sour Dough Boule proofed in Banneton (basket). Some of my bread sticks were plain and some had asiago cheese in them. The Boule was nice and the pattern you see is made by the dough proofing in the basket.
Also I baked some of the pieces to my showpiece. So it's still a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment